Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

I'm BACK

Well it has been a couple of months since I have sat down and said hello, the first month after moving was kind of crazy and I had no connection to the outside world. We were stuck in transit, which had it's ups and downs. Then we finally moved into our new home and after a few days Miss EJ and I were back off to Perth and then our stay was extended.... Anyway we are finally back and settling in nicely so I thought (actually my husband thought) it was about time I put some love back into my blog. At least I know I have one loyal reader!

I also have some exciting news to share with you, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant - mental note to self, never pack up your house (on your own) and then move to a new town, get stuck in transit and then unpack while you are in early stages of pregnancy with morning sickness!!! Apart from that I am feeling fantastic and feel so lucky to be blessed with having another little person growing inside of me.

We are loving Tom Price, I think it was the best decision we could have made in regards to our family. Just to see how Miss EJ has changed since we moved here and to see her making new friends is fantastic. PS She loves the PARK..

Anyway just a quick update to let you know I am BACK. Now I had better get back to organising our facebook sale for this week. Which will be on Friday 7th October. Plus don't forget this week, we should be receiving a new consignment of maternity wear which will be added to our e boutique. In fact why not pop over now and take a look at our latest additions. http://www.from1mum2another.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment