Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Celebrating Mothers Day

Rarely does a day go by that I don't see or speak to my mum, she is not only my mother but also my best friend and now a wonderful Grandma to my little girl. I don't know what I would do with out her. She is my inspiration as a mother and I hope that I can be as good a mum as her. Below is one of my favourite photos of my beautiful mum on my wedding day. Love you mum xxx


A very big Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mums out there, I hope you all get spoilt on Sunday with lots of hugs and kisses and breakfast's in bed and all those gorgeous hand made pressies. I would love to hear how you all celebrated your special day.

1 comment:

  1. I had a very relaxing day with my beautiful girl, we had breaky with my mum and then the rest of the day in the garden, perfect xx

    ReplyDelete