Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Presents...

Well I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with family and friends and didn't over indulge too much!
So I promised you a peak at some of the handmade goodies that found there way under our tree for Emily this year. Also pop over and check out this website Sweet Creations where I found quite a few gorgeous things that also made there way under the tree. Emily loves her little kitchen.


Teaspoon bookmark from Me2 for my Nanna


Dress from Sweet Poppie Lane  I also purchased the cutest pink tutu for my little ballerina


This gorgeous reversable hat from Winnie & Clem  I just want one for me now....


Always need some pretty clips ZaraMadisonDesigns


and this clever little game which fits perfectly in my hand bag from the super talented mollydagmade


All images are from suppliers websites

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment