Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012 xx

Well you may have noticed a lack of blogging lately on my behalf. It was not a decision that I made intentionally, some how my days are filled from morning to night and I think to myself, before climbing into bed I really must blog tomorrow. My head is filled with so many thoughts and inspirations that I have wanted to share with you all. I just simply haven't put the time aside for myself to self indulge on the computer.
Instead I have been trying to settle little Miss 2 into our new town and to be honest I have been enjoying every minute of it. I love not knowing what the day will bring when I wake up in the morning and here Miss 2 yelling from her bedroom "I'm awake now mummy" or the mornings she has snuck into bed with me, after her daddy has left for work and she rolls over with a big cuddle and a kiss for both me and the baby(still in my tummy). These are some of the most precious moments, just being able to share each day with her. I feel so blessed that I don't have to go out to work each day. Instead I can stay home and listen to her chatter, sing and watch her dance like a ballerina, bake cookies with her, go to the park, teach her to swim..... the list goes on and on. It is something I definately don't take for granted.

So it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....
Our tree has been up for well over a month and all the pressies are wrapped and waiting. There are some gorgeous handmade goodies under the tree from some very talented ladies. I promise I will share them with you in the new year. This week Miss 2 and I have been busy doing lot's of Christmas baking... fingers crossed there is still some left by Sunday. My little fridge is barely coping with the turkey and ham sat in there waiting to be cooked and eaten. We will be staying in town and it will be the three of us, I am sad we will not be with extended family but am excited about making it a special Christmas just for us. 
And as we say goodbye to 2011 my thoughts are with all those families who have had to say goodbye to a much loved one this year. Brodie and Amanda you are always in our thoughts, two beautiful little girls taken from us far too young.
On a brighter note, I am looking forward to the new year and everything it will bring. We will be having a massive new year sale so keep your eyes peeled for that. I am also working on a few new ideas to bring to you as well. I also plan on BLOGGING a lot more!!!  Plus we will be welcoming baby number 2 into the family around mid March.

Wishing you and your families all a fantastic Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season and I look forward to sharing with you all in the new year.

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment