Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Special Offers for February

I am the new mum behind From 1 Mum 2 Another Children's Clothing Exchange and the new voice for the grapevine. I am also a new parent to my beautiful little girl Emily Jane who is an ongoing source of happiness and joy. I am looking forward to sharing with you my journey as a mum, including the milestones we reach, as well as all the tips, ideas and information we pick up along the way.

In celebration of becoming the new mum behind From 1 Mum 2 Another, I am offering some fantastic specials in February!

All consignors who refer a friend who signs up as a consignor in February, will receive a bonus 10% store credit for all their items sold this month. We also have a free gift for all our new customers and consignors this month too!

We have lots of exciting things planned for 2011, so make sure you watch this space.

Don't forget that if you have a parenting tip that you would like to share, you can do this via our contact page on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment