Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Gift Idea - Shopping List

I recently went on the hunt for a Christmas gift for little Miss S, my friend's 3 year old daughter.  I came across the Shopping List game by Orchid Toys. This educational game helps improve memory while teaching kids to recognise different foods.  Players each have a shopping list and take turns flipping over food item cards in the hopes of revealing an item on their list.  The first to fill their trolley wins.  SOLD!

Turns out, it's addictive! After the gift was unwrapped we settled down to play a match straight away and had a great time.  Miss S's Mum tells me that it is something they play together, so it makes me happy I've found a gift that they can use again and again.

Miss S celebrated her fourth birthday last week.  As it turns out, the Shopping List game has two optional add on's you can purchase.  So I visited my local Imagine Fun & Games store and picked up the  'Clothes Booster Pack' - pictured. Miss S will now have lots of options when it comes to her shopping time fun!


Of course, I couldn't help but add a gorgeous dress from From 1 Mum 2 Another, Children's Clothing Exchange to her gift.  A pretty plum coloured winter dress from Target in like new condition - she is going to look so perfect in it! 

So if you have a special occasion coming up for a young child (recommended for ages 3-7) in your life, this is a great gift idea to keep in mind!  Have a favourite gift that you or your child has received? We’d love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment