Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Bump aka George


Well I am almost approaching the 30 week mark in my pregnancy, I can't believe how fast it has come around and that I haven't even blogged about it yet. Living in Tom Price is making things a little different to last time, mainly for appointments with shared caring etc as I will be having bubba no 2 back in Perth due to needing a c section, after a lovely school prank left me with a shattered coccyx bone....ouch!!
Emily and I will be heading down at the 36 week mark to stay with my parents until George arrives.
Now we don't even know if we are having a boy or girl as we wanted some sort of element of surprise since we know what day he or she will be arriving. So back to "George" it was originally one of our boys names (we like old fashioned names) and on a road trip somewhere we were talking about names and decided to ask Emily her choice, well she decided on George, at first it was BIG George, but now it's just George. Everyday she says hello to George and gives my belly big kisses and cuddles and tells George she loves him. In her little world she is having a brother, I really hope for her bub turns out to be a George and not a Georgie. I have no inclination with this one, with Emily I just knew right from the start it was a little girl, as long as they are healthy and LOVE to sleep I will be happy,  Hubby's odds are on a girl. A girl would be easy as we have everything you could possibly want in Pink and more.....

9 weeks, 2 days and counting till we become 4.

Maybe I should run a competition on here sex and weight??? What do you think??


No comments:

Post a Comment